Financial Planning: Five Step Process
1. Set Goals: Your goals are the guide to your financial plan. It is our business to understand your goals, so we may guide you using our experience and knowledge to help you meet them. This is accomplished by providing a complete financial plan or retirement analysis at no cost or obligation to you.
2. Analyze and evaluate your situation: We will show you how your current situation relates to your stated goals.
3. Provide recommendations: We pledge to give you honest answers and to work with you in evaluating all the possibilities available to you.
4. Implementation Process: Our role is to guide you through the implementation of your written plan. Together we will outline a timetable and recommend a customized approach based upon your goals and risk tolerance. Our primary goal will always be to meet or exceed your goals with as little risk as possible.
5. Monitor and evaluate: Your plan will be reviewed throughout the year. We will monitor your progress toward your goals and generate new ideas as your financial life evolves. We are partners with you and committed to accomplishing your long-term needs.